friday inspiration


note

I think this is the most endearing note I've ever read, despite the child's indignation. If you've never perused Passive Aggressive Notes I suggest you take a break for some hilariously written indirect resistance.

'Emily says her parents in Massachusetts recently dug out this note from the family archives, written when Emily was six. (She’s now a high school English teacher.) "None of us have any recollection of the circumstances surrounding it,” Emily says, “but my mother must have done something pretty awful to warrant such a melodramatic note, my six-year-old rage boiling just below the surface.” '

2 comments:

Tiffani Michelle said...

cant believe no one has commented on this!! this is the raddest letter ever!! so funny yet so innocent at the same time!! gotta <3 it!!

KAT! said...

haha, it is pretty rad :)